Identification of the parties
SMART AIRPORT SYSTEMS (“SAS”)
Swith a capital of 7,000,000 euros
RCS Paris 844 733 089
104 boulevard du Montparnasse 75014, Paris – France
Tel : 01 40 64 16 10
Editor: SAS Modulo (4 Boulevard de Strasbourg 75010 Paris, France)
Webmaster SAS – email@example.com
Website Host: OVH Cloud
(Publisher may be hereinafter referred to as “SAS”)
- Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site
The purpose of these general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the “GTC”) is to define the terms and conditions of access to and use of the website https://www.smart-airport-systems.com/ (hereinafter together referred to as the “Website”).
Any connection to or use of the Website is subject to compliance with these GTC. These GTC may be modified or amended at any time without notice. They come into force as soon as they are published on the Website. Any person, employee, client or supplier connecting and/or browsing the Website (hereinafter the “User”) is therefore invited to check regularly whether any changes have been made.
1. Description of the services provided
The Website is a media that publishes information about the activities of SAS and its affiliates.
SAS undertakes to publish accurate information on the Website. However, SAS cannot be held responsible for any omissions, inaccuracies or late updates of the information, whether they originate from its own will or from third parties who obtain the information.
The information provided on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis. The information may not be complete and is subject to change after it is posted.
2. Access to the Site
The Users can freely access the public content of the Website. Such access is subject to acceptance of and compliance with these GTC.
SAS endeavours to allow access to the Website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in case of force majeure or an event beyond its control, and subject to possible breakdowns and maintenance interventions, necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and its services.
Consequently, SAS cannot guarantee the availability of the Website and/or the services, the reliability of the transmissions and the performance in terms of response time or quality. No technical assistance is provided to the User either by electronic or telephone means.
SAS will not be liable in case of impossibility of access to the Website and/or use of the services.
3. Limitations of liability
The User shall use the Website and the associated services at his own risk.
SAS and its affiliates are excluded from all liability for any direct or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with access to or use of the Website or any other website linked to it. This includes, but is not limited to, direct losses, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, occurred in the ordinary course of business or you advised SAS of the possibility of such potential loss), damage to your computer, software, computer systems and programs and the data stored on them or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
SAS does not warrant that the functions performed by the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that potential errors in the Website will be corrected. SAS does not warrant that the Site or the server linked to it is free of viruses.
Certain areas of the Website allow the User to interact with SAS (e.g. possibility to ask questions). If the content of these areas does not comply with applicable law, SAS reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, all content of these sections, in particular elements that may infringe privacy and confidentiality. If necessary, SAS will exercise the right to prosecute by all possible means any User who has expressed positions with racist, pornographic, abusive or defamatory content.
4. Intellectual Property/Copyright
SAS is the owner of all intellectual property rights/copyrights and has the right to use all elements accessible on the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, videos, trademarks, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software.
Any representation and/or reproduction, partial or total exploitation, copying, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of these elements, by any means whatsoever, without the prior written authorisation of SAS and/or its subsidiaries, is strictly forbidden.
Any use of the aforementioned elements without the prior consent of SAS will constitute an infringement within the meaning of article L.335-2 (and subsequent articles) of the French Intellectual Property Code.
5. Hyperlinks and cookies
The Site may contain links to other websites that SAS does not operate. SAS does not monitor or review the content of third party websites that are linked to the Website. Please note that SAS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites.
- With Internet Explorer: “Tools” tab / Internet Options. Go to Privacy and choose to block all cookies. Validate by clicking on OK.
- With Firefox: On the Tools tab, click on Options and then Privacy. Set the settings to “Do not allow cookies” and change the history setting to “Never keep history data”.
- With Safari: go to the Settings tab and then “Advanced Settings”. In “Privacy”, click on “Settings content”, “Cookies”, block cookies.
- With Chrome: click the “Menu” tab, choose “Settings”. Display the advanced settings. In “Privacy”, “preferences”, block cookies.
6. Applicable law – Jurisdiction
These GTC are governed by – and all disputes relating to the Website are subject to French law. Any dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris.
The purpose of this section is to explain to the Users of the Website:
- How personal data is collected and processed;
- The Users’ rights regarding this data;
- The identity of the Data Protection Officer;
- To whom these data are transmitted.
1. General principles for data collection and processing
Certain sections of the Website may require Users to provide personal and confidential information that identifies the persons to whom they are linked (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”).
The User provides this information under his/her sole understanding and acceptance of these GTC. In particular, when the data is entered by the User himself/herself. If the required data is mandatory to continue using the Site, the User will be informed of this.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), the collection and processing of the data of the Users of the Website comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: Personal Data can only be collected and processed with the User’s consent. Whenever Personal Data is collected, the User will be informed that his/her data is being collected, and for what purpose his/her data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of Personal Data is carried out for one or more specific purposes;
- Minimization of collection and processing: only the Personal Data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the Website are collected;
- Retention of Personal Data limited in time: Personal Data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the User is informed. When this information cannot be provided, the User is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
2. Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the Webite
The Personal Data collected on the Site are the following:
- E-mail address;
- Full name(s) of the individual;
- Company name;
- Phone number(s);
- Mailing address;
Personal Data is collected when the User performs one of the following operations on the Website:
- When the User uses the contact form to send a request;
The Personal Data collected on this Site is used only for the purpose and intent for which it is required. No personal or confidential information or data of the User of the Website will be sold, shared or rented to a third party.
The Personal Data are kept until the User requests the deletion of his account, if he has created one, or, failing that, by virtue of the legal or regulatory period applicable following the end of the commercial relationship, or following the last use of the services offered on the Website.
Only the eventual change of ownership of SAS can result in the transfer of these data to the new owner, who will be obliged to respect and observe this same clause.
3. Rights of the User – Person in charge of the processing of Personal Data
In accordance with the French law no. 78-17 of January 1978, modified by the French law no. 2004-801 of August 2004, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, and with the GDPR, any User can exercise his right to access, rectify, oppose or delete his personal data.
To execute this request, the User must address his request to the Data Protection Officer of SAS:
ALVEST GROUP – RGPD/DPO
100 Boulevard du Montparnasse
75014 PARIS FRANCE
Dedicated phone line: (+33)0140641610
Dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details on Equipment Financing & Ownership Information, please click the button below: