After years of engineering development, the semi-robotic dispatch towing vehicle is now a reality.
The TaxiBot®, (Taxiing Robot), is a unique proven solution – certified and ready to bring both ecological and economical ground operation savings to airlines and airports.
The TaxiBot® is a semi-robotic hybrid towing vehicle designed for taxiing airplanes from the boarding gate to the takeoff runway without the use of jet engine power.
The use of the TaxiBot® vehicle will have a significantly positive impact on the environment and airline expenditure:
- Up to 85% reduction of fuel consumption during taxi.
- Up to 85% reduction of CO2 and other noxious emission during taxi.
- 60% reduction in noise pollution.
- 50% reduction of FOD per takeoff.
- Improves gate efficiency through the reduction of wasted time during engine start-up at the gate area, which not only affects the gate used, but also the nearest airplanes to the gates.